The temporary tattoo design is done in Québec. Tattoos are printed in the United States.
Print is high quality, hypoallergenic, non-toxic and FDA-certified (USA).
Tattoos are suitable for children aged 3 and up.
HOW TO APPLY TEMPORARY TATTOOS.
1. The skin must be perfectly clean, dry and free of oil or makeup.
2. Cut the desired tattoo.
3. Remove and discard the transparent protection sheet.
4. Place the tattoo on the skin, on the sticky glossy side.
5. Wet the back of the tattoo with a wet cloth.
6. Keep a constant pressure for 30 seconds.
7. Slowly peel the paper off..
Your temporary tattoo can last from 3-5 days.
You can gently clean the skin with water and soap.
Temporary tattoos can fade in chlorinated water.
Do not apply on sensitive skin or near the eyes.
Do not apply temporary tattoos immediately after putting moisturizing cream or sunscreen on. The tattoo will not stick well.
We recommend the help of an adult.
Not recommended for infants.
3 years and up
TO ERASE YOUR TEMPORARY TATTOO
Saturate the temporary tattoo with baby oil or rubbing alcohol, wait 20 seconds and rub with a cotton pad or cloth.
Acrylates/VA/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer. Can contain: Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Iron oxides (CI 77499), Titanium dioxide (CI 77891)